Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Father...(An early Father's Day note)

Well, I wrote one for my mom so it's only right that I have one for my dad.

Dad, you are the greatest! I enjoy all the things we do together like playing Scrabble, card games, or watching something. Growing up, you were a great dad. Always kind and understanding; and hardly ever getting mad. You are one of the nicest people I know; always ready to help if you can. As a kid I enjoyed watching M*A*S*H, Quantam Leap, and Columbo reruns with you. :) You are smart, loving, caring, and a great dad all around!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!
I love you!

5 comments:

Amanda M. said...

Awe Jaclyn that is so sweet. Your dad is a great guy!

P.S. I loved Quantum Leap!

shellie said...

Mash and Quantum Leap were some good ones.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

It's true, Jack is pretty awesome!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Thanks Jaclyn, love you too!

Dad

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

You have been tagged on my blog. Hugs, Bobbi Jo