Saturday, July 4, 2009

2 Weekends in 1 Post

On the last weekend of June David and I got to go down to the "valley" for Sam's 1st birthday party. We had a BBQ and went swimming. David and I rode down on this:

It's a 2007 Yamah YZF-R6. I took this picture off the internet because I kept forgetting to take a picture of David's.

On our way to Sam's party.

Sam eating his 1st hotdog. Later Carly adds watermelon to the mix :)

My favorite picture! Sam liking his birthday song.

David holding Steve and Kristi's baby David (one of the twins). Love his serious face.

David cool in the pool.


Now onto 4th of July:

Our annual Bellybutton neighborhood party. Part of the crowd; most of them Flakes :)

Neighborhhood kids having fun on the trampoline.

My niece Tara (the blonde) sitting next her friends Stephanie and Talitha.

My niece Kimi hanging out.

David throwing sticks at me for fun.

Both weekends were a lot of fun! I love it when I get to hang out with my family and I was so happy to get to go swimming; it's been too long. The 4th of July party was great, too. I really enjoy my neighbors; especially Randy. He is the one that cooks all the meat for the BBQ each year and it is the best meat ever. We had chicken breasts, sausage, slabs of beef, pork ribs, tons of salads, chips, and of course dessert. Having fun this summer! And, while I am writing this the fireworks are going off in Taylor. I am not taking any pictures because I can see them out my bedroom window so I don't have to leave the house :)

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Great pictures and sounds like you had a lot of fun. It was HOT here and yucky evening during the fireworks. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

JackandJaneyNichols said...

You take really good pictures! I'm glad you two came down to spend the weekend with us, it was that much more fun because of your presence. I wish we had thought to take a picture or video of you guys on your motorcycle! I'm glad you have such good neighbors. Love ya!

Lynda said...

Love reading your blogs. Your pictures are darling and wow what a bike. As I tell my kids and grandkids, be safe and wear your helmets.

Amanda M. said...

You guys are so cool on your bike! I am glad you had fun, your family is fun to hang out with, I love living by your mommy.

roseanne said...

Fun! I've been pregnant for like 2 years straight and i miss riding our motorcycle. We have a yamaha tw200. I love how the back tire is fat! You'll have to take a pict of you on the motorcycle!