Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day...

Thanksgiving Day was a blast! Everyone, except Jared's family, came up to Pinetop for the weekend. They stayed at my grandma's cabin and of course, the dork that I am, I forgot to bring my camera. So if you want to see pictures from this weekend they will probably be on Kortnei's or Carly's blog. It snowed on Thanksgiving which was fun; my brother's don't get to see that very often so they enjoyed it. I got to hold and play with my new nephew Sam; he's so adorable! I played scrabble with my dad, Josh, and Jill. Our dad won. We watched our Thanksgiving movie- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles- a movie that we have watched every Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember and still enjoy it. We went shopping at Walmart, played Uno, Phase 10, and my mom, Jill, and Carly saw Twilight. Our Thanksgiving dinner was very good and I can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas.

No comments: